If you are a tele skier, you've been dreaming about this. A Telemark boot that feels like an extension of the foot. The new Prophet NTN uses the new Garmont Power Wrap shell. The high Overlap shell design follows the contours of the foot and ankle more precisely than traditional tongue designs for the most responsive, progressive flex.
- More room for the big toe allowing the toe to point forward where it can provide the best balance.
- Room for the "6th" toe or Tailor's bunion accommodating a typically tight spot for most skiers.
- Room for the navicular bone typically crunched when buckling performance boot. We've punched a pocket for this bone.
- Punched asymmetrically for the ankle bones
- Deep heel cup to accommodate common heel spurs
- Use: Resort, Backcountry, Ski Mountaineering, Freeride, Racing
- Color: Silver/Red
- Shell: Quadruple Injected Pebax
- Liner: Rapid Thermoformable
- Closure: 3 Wide Open buckles and Power Strap
- Weight: 1820 grams (4.01 pounds)
- Forward Lean: 25° and walking mode